HeLLo World !

Hello,


Here you will find more examples of my work.

I also wish you a pleasant visit and you can contact me anytime on my email address or by telephone..

Also, you can view some WIP and works on my online portfolio here:

Behance


mail

phone: +33 6 51 82 81 57


Unreal Development Kit


Here, we will focus on the UDK and see some shaders and developed facts about this great kit!




SHADERS:
shaders >>


 All shaders below are created so as to be parents of materials of various assets.
And subsequently creating a MaterialInstanceConstant (MIC), I just have to find the parent shader that interests me and modify my configurable values ​​for MIC. This prevents me from having a bunch of different shaders loaded each containing many of the same instructions.
Click on the picture to enlarge, or simply download it :)

 Background 01 (BG1):

This is the base material, applicable to any basic object of the environment. Through some switchs, I have the opportunity to enable specific options like the emissive, opacity, detail for normal, the cubemap etc ...

Background 02 - Tesselation (BG2Tess):

This shader is a little more advanced than the BG1, it's allow me to mix two textures together on a single item using a texture height (here, called Depth) and can get a pretty convincing mix. This is the version with the tessellation (DX11) But I also have the BG2simple (without tesselation) version which remains substantially the same.


Background 03 - Tesselation (BG3Tess):

Like the BG2Tess, it allows you to mix multiple textures together. Not a couple of textures this time, but three textures! A little heavy (knowing there are a tessellation in more) I use it especially for large surface like soil.


Material Ice (M_Ice):

Planned for the DX9 (without SSD) This is a shader for a ground of ice. With transparency, it fetches the pixel behind it and change his color to give a beautiful color (configurable). A texture comes mask the deeper areas. It is based on the proximity of surrounding assets. In addition I use a real-time reflection for more effects! And texture that can be painted in vertex paint to add the extra snow on the edges.
It is fully customizable, using it as a parent in MIC, can change his color, texture, "power" of transparency, and thus, create additional materials.


Material Water (M_Water):

A shader of water, a little on the same principle as M_Ice, which uses the proximity of objects and adjustable to different colors (one for depth and one for edges). I also added a foam texture that can be painted in vertex paint. I also made a M_WaterFlow version where you can paint paint vertex direction of water flow, also varying the intensity.


Samples:

Some practical examples, the applied textures are not necessarily the final versions, but the principle is there :)

BG2:

 M_Ice:

M_Water:




>> Back to home <<