HeLLo World !

Hello,


Here you will find more examples of my work.

I also wish you a pleasant visit and you can contact me anytime on my email address or by telephone..

Also, you can view some WIP and works on my online portfolio here:

Behance


mail

phone: +33 6 51 82 81 57


Monthly Noob Challenge 4



The "Monthly Noob Challenge" is a topic started every month on the Polycount's website.
It's not really a competition because there is no winner, no real deadline. This is an opportunity to have an subject to work on and perform assets.
All have to be mounted on a game engine




In my point of view, I have decided to re-direct this scene to a lost Mayan temple. I have used the Unreal engine to integrate my assets. I  have bet on the modular principle, each element is separated with its texture, the materials have for parents one of my shaders. The opportunity to build a bigger level is possible, though I have settle myself for a room in the proportions of the artwork which was given as below:




Scene:
this is the final scene >>



Extra-Shots:









Breakdown:
assets >>


>> Back to home <<